Beta Fasteners collects your personal information in a number of ways, including when you enter information on our Website, subscribe to a newsletter, communicate with us by phone or email, or post content on our social media accounts. Depending on the circumstances, personal information may include name, mailing address, postal code, email address, telephone number, and, if you agree, certain other information. Beta Fasteners collects only the information it needs to be able to offer its products and services.
We collect this personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide and operate the services;
- Provide our users with ongoing customer care and technical support;
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated or unaggregated statistical data and other aggregated or unaggregated non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Rapidenet.ca platform. This online platform allows us to present our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Rapidenet.ca data storage, databases and general Rapidenet.ca applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We may contact you to educate you about our products, to ask your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send you updates about our business and to let you know how we are enforcing our User Agreement, applicable national laws and any agreements we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you by email, telephone, text message and regular mail.